The Evidence If you talk to most law enforcement officers about their job, he or she can give you copious details about evidence. How to collect it, preserve it, requirements for its chain of custody and even rules on its presentation in a court of law. When a “good” detective works a case he or she...
- Making disciples who make disciples
- Introducing people to Christ across the street and around the world
- Loving the least among us with grace
- Leading together through teams
- Empowering the church through passionate prayer
- Worshipping as a lifestyle
- Embracing ministry with a Kingdom mindset