Generosity I recently had an interesting conversation with a certain man who will forever remain unnamed. He initiated the conversation but ended up walking away not liking the answer. In case you’re wondering, it was a biblical answer. He basically understood generosity as giving what he worked hard for to an organization or person less deserving. He...
- Making disciples who make disciples
- Introducing people to Christ across the street and around the world
- Loving the least among us with grace
- Leading together through teams
- Empowering the church through passionate prayer
- Worshipping as a lifestyle
- Embracing ministry with a Kingdom mindset