Applying the gospel to relationships regardless of race and culture As Christians, we have an obligation to be salt and light in our world (Matthew 5:13-16). We are also called to imitate Christ (Ephesians 5:1). So as we experience racially and culturally related hatred and division, how do we apply the gospel? What does the Bible...
- Making disciples who make disciples
- Introducing people to Christ across the street and around the world
- Loving the least among us with grace
- Leading together through teams
- Empowering the church through passionate prayer
- Worshipping as a lifestyle
- Embracing ministry with a Kingdom mindset