An Opportunity of a Lifetime Over the years, I’ve heard people use the phrase “an opportunity of a lifetime” as an exaggeration for such things as a date, book signings and celebrity sightings. But, I’ve also heard people use the phrase with merit related to a job prospect, education opportunity, property purchase and exotic vacations....
- Making disciples who make disciples
- Introducing people to Christ across the street and around the world
- Loving the least among us with grace
- Leading together through teams
- Empowering the church through passionate prayer
- Worshipping as a lifestyle
- Embracing ministry with a Kingdom mindset