As I watch and listen, now and across several years, I strongly conclude that the typical American has issues with authority. I mean authority in every area of life. I also conclude, with conviction, the average Christian also struggles with authority to include the Lordship of Jesus Christ. It appears to me through decades of...
- Making disciples who make disciples
- Introducing people to Christ across the street and around the world
- Loving the least among us with grace
- Leading together through teams
- Empowering the church through passionate prayer
- Worshipping as a lifestyle
- Embracing ministry with a Kingdom mindset