If you played football for my high school coach, you did “whatever it takes” to win. “Whatever it takes” ranged from strength and conditioning, studying the playbook, learning the fundamentals of your position, doing well in class, adhering to a standard of conduct, attending practice and team meetings to putting it all together on the...
- Making disciples who make disciples
- Introducing people to Christ across the street and around the world
- Loving the least among us with grace
- Leading together through teams
- Empowering the church through passionate prayer
- Worshipping as a lifestyle
- Embracing ministry with a Kingdom mindset