My mentor and friend, Mark Elliott, made a statement that will stick with me and is likely one I will repeat. In a conversation about the death grip of status quo and resistance to change in many churches, Mark stated, “I’ve visited several churches over the years and if the 1970s return these churches are...
- Making disciples who make disciples
- Introducing people to Christ across the street and around the world
- Loving the least among us with grace
- Leading together through teams
- Empowering the church through passionate prayer
- Worshipping as a lifestyle
- Embracing ministry with a Kingdom mindset