I’m sure you’ve heard a variety of thoughts and opinions about what a church is or is not. Some refer to the church as a building or an event (e.g. worship, Bible study, fellowship). In this sense, it is a place you go to for a specific purpose. Others, more accurately, refer to the church...
- Making disciples who make disciples
- Introducing people to Christ across the street and around the world
- Loving the least among us with grace
- Leading together through teams
- Empowering the church through passionate prayer
- Worshipping as a lifestyle
- Embracing ministry with a Kingdom mindset