Several years ago, going back to 1980, I was a new Christian, newly married and new to the Air Force. We arrived at our first duty station in Arkansas and began looking for housing and for a church. With Cheri’s parents help, we found a church to belong. It was a church plant with lots...
- Making disciples who make disciples
- Introducing people to Christ across the street and around the world
- Loving the least among us with grace
- Leading together through teams
- Empowering the church through passionate prayer
- Worshipping as a lifestyle
- Embracing ministry with a Kingdom mindset