Pastor Tony grew up in a pastor’s home where he was taught about Christ from birth. Around the age of 8, Jesus saved him and his dad baptized him. In his early teen years, God made it clear that Tony was going to be in ministry; however, during his early adult years, Tony rebelled against...
- Making disciples who make disciples
- Introducing people to Christ across the street and around the world
- Loving the least among us with grace
- Leading together through teams
- Empowering the church through passionate prayer
- Worshipping as a lifestyle
- Embracing ministry with a Kingdom mindset