Aspen Groves Fishlake National Forest in Utah is the home of the largest organism in the world. This organism, thousands of years old, is named Pando, Latin for “I spread,” is a massive grove of aspen trees. Aspen trees are not like oak or maple trees growing in your back yard. One aspen tree is only a small part of...
- Making disciples who make disciples
- Introducing people to Christ across the street and around the world
- Loving the least among us with grace
- Leading together through teams
- Empowering the church through passionate prayer
- Worshipping as a lifestyle
- Embracing ministry with a Kingdom mindset