As we study ancient Greek mythology, we discover that there were many Greek gods and goddesses but the most important were the twelve Olympians, namely: Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Ares, Apollo, Hermes, Dionysus, Artemis, Hera, Aphrodite, Athena and Demeter. If you think 12 gods is awkward, try understanding Hinduism claiming 33 million gods. Although, the list of polytheistic...
- Making disciples who make disciples
- Introducing people to Christ across the street and around the world
- Loving the least among us with grace
- Leading together through teams
- Empowering the church through passionate prayer
- Worshipping as a lifestyle
- Embracing ministry with a Kingdom mindset