I stood at my desk in the headquarters building about 16 years ago basking in good news. I just received a coveted Air Force assignment and was on my way to eventually commanding a squadron. The news was so good people were coming by my office and congratulating me. I thought to myself, all this...
- Making disciples who make disciples
- Introducing people to Christ across the street and around the world
- Loving the least among us with grace
- Leading together through teams
- Empowering the church through passionate prayer
- Worshipping as a lifestyle
- Embracing ministry with a Kingdom mindset