In my previous ministry, one of our members had to go to the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. They had many symptoms, but no diagnosis. They were sick, but the local doctors couldn’t figure out the cause, so they went to Mayo. Within a couple of days, they had been seen by 5 different specialists....
- Making disciples who make disciples
- Introducing people to Christ across the street and around the world
- Loving the least among us with grace
- Leading together through teams
- Empowering the church through passionate prayer
- Worshipping as a lifestyle
- Embracing ministry with a Kingdom mindset