There are numerous churches all across America of various sizes, styles, and visions with variations of primary doctrine. These churches consider themselves evangelical, orthodox, mainline protestant or catholic. However, regardless of the traditions and denominations of these churches, there seems to be something missing in the broader spectrum. There seems to be “The Great Omission.”...
- Making disciples who make disciples
- Introducing people to Christ across the street and around the world
- Loving the least among us with grace
- Leading together through teams
- Empowering the church through passionate prayer
- Worshipping as a lifestyle
- Embracing ministry with a Kingdom mindset