In our attempt to disciple others to follow Christ, we can be over zealous. We can make the mistake of acting out of a sense of pride and self-righteous. This will quickly lead to a judgmental attitude and even anger and frustration. Therefore, as we become disciples who make disciples, we must be cautious in...
- Making disciples who make disciples
- Introducing people to Christ across the street and around the world
- Loving the least among us with grace
- Leading together through teams
- Empowering the church through passionate prayer
- Worshipping as a lifestyle
- Embracing ministry with a Kingdom mindset