Sustainability With the growth of the Wal-Mart empire, especially since the late 1980s and early 1990s when the franchise started selling groceries and the number of stores reached nearly 2000 across the nation, many smaller chains and family owned stores of all varieties, quickly became unsustainable. Why? Either because they didn’t adapt to a changing...
- Making disciples who make disciples
- Introducing people to Christ across the street and around the world
- Loving the least among us with grace
- Leading together through teams
- Empowering the church through passionate prayer
- Worshipping as a lifestyle
- Embracing ministry with a Kingdom mindset